- About 3 cups cooked spaghetti squash
- 2 large garden tomatoes sliced
- Kosher Salt
- Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Dried Basil, Dried Parsley for sprinkling
- 5oz of fancy shredded Mexican cheese blend (separated)
- Fresh Basil for Garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 11 x 9 casserole dish with non-stick spray.
- Spread about 1 cup of spaghetti squash on the bottom.
- Top with a layer of sliced tomatoes. Sprinkle with kosher salt and spices.
- Top with 1.5 oz of cheese.
- Add another layer of squash, then tomatoes, spices and cheese. Top with a final layer of squash.
- Top with the last 2 oz of cheese and sprinkle with the spices one last time.
- Bake for 30 minutes uncovered.
- Top with some fresh cut basil and cut into 6 serving sizes about 3×3 inches each.